Chifley College Mount Druitt Campus logo

Chifley College Mount Druitt Campus

Chifley College Mount Druitt Campus

Learn Discover Inspire

Telephone02 9625 9750


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.


Enrolment @ Chifley College Mt Druitt Campus

Students who wish to enrol throughout the year must first ring or visit the school for an appoinment for an enrolment interview

At this time, you will be given an enrolment form that must be completed and brought with you on the day of the interview.

On Arrival for your interview:

  • You are required to submit a completed enrolment form
  • You must produce proof of address
  • You must have birth certifcate or current passport
  • Immunation history (which can be downloaded via MyGov webpage)
  • Medicare card
  • Current Visa and previous Visas (if applicable)
  • Authority to Enrol issued by the Temporary Residents Program Unit. This is required for visitor and temporary visa holders (other than sub class 571P referred to below)
  • Authory to Enrol or evidence of permission to transfer issued by the International Student Centre (if holding an international full fee visa, sub class 571P)
  • Evidence of the Visa the student has applied for (if the student holds a bridging visa)
  • Most recent school report


At the interview:

  • You will speak with the Year Adviser
  • The student must be present with a parent or carer
  • They will discuss with you all the information you need to know about your year group
  • They will ask some questions about your schooling history
  • They will advise you about the process which will happen now at the end of interview including a back ground check and contact you once the enrolment has been finalised


After the interview:

You will be notified by phone if your application has been successful and given a date to start at your new school. 

Students with learning difficulties or special needs

Please contact your local regional office by phoning 131 536. Depending on your location and your child's needs, you may have access to regular classes in regular schools, support classes in regular schools or a school with specific support services. The student support team at your local regional office will arrange for initial assessment of your child and review by the placement panel in the first instance.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Non-local enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.