We wear our uniform with pride.
A uniform dress code reinforces in students a pride in their own appearance, instills recognition of themselves as an integral part of the school community, and assists in developing pride in representing their school. The aim of the uniform is:
- To promote equality amongst all students
- To further develop a sense of pride in, and identification with, our school
- To provide durable clothing that is cost effective and practical for our school environment
- To maintain and enhance the positive image of the school in the community
- To meet Occupational Health and Safety standards.
The school uniform code applies during school hours, while travelling to and from school, and when students are on school excursions.
Tights, jeans and shorts that are an inappropriate length are not school uniform and should not be worn to school at any time.
The Principal and all staff are responsible to ensure that all students comply with uniform requirements. Students who wear incorrect uniform to school will be asked to change. If a student refuses to change they will be sent home and may return to school once they are in the correct uniform.
School uniform may be purchased from Lowes in Westfields, Mount Druitt. For more information, download the Lowes uniform price list (PDF 100KB) or visit the Lowes website.