Chifley College Mt Druitt Campus
Our Support faculty aims to give your child the best opportunity to succeed in their high school journey. We have decidated and highly trained staff lead by Head Teacher Ms Ruth Brand and a wonderful support team of School Learning Support Officers (SLSO) who are committed to making a difference.
The Support faculty aims to:
- Create and nurture a safe atmosphere that enables and encourages students to participate in a learning environment.
- Implement strategies that assists the students in developing their own coping mechanisms and to improve their knowledge without fear or failure.
- Provide the students with strategies to help them nurture positive attitudes towards honesty, sharing, harmonious relationships and caring for their community and environment.
- Introduce a variety of strategies to help the students transition into local community.
- Arrange Special Transport if required.
- Mrs Bhandarkar
- Mr Montgomery
- Mrs Dunworth
- Mrs Prasad
School Learning Support Officers
- Mrs Weekes
- Ms Christensen
- Mr Hardman
- Ms Cole
- Science and technology
- Human society and its environment
- Creative and performing arts
- Technology and applied studies
- Work education
- Personal development, health and physical education